The existence of God: My life's biggest question
Does GOD really exist??? Is there someone named GOD??? One of my life's favourite question. Has anyone seen GOD??? Is there any proof that GOD exists??? The answers to all my questions is NO.
Do you really think that someone is up there in Heaven and listens to your prayers and makes things as we pray for??? I would say no. We make the things work the way we think it works. There is no external or supernatural power that decides how we lead our life. I dont have belief in the so called Super Natural Power of GOD. Humans have those powers. But no one realises it. Ofcourse I havent realised it yet. But trying to do it. GOD is just the name and shape we give to our beliefs. If you have belief in you, you need not have to think that GOD will save us or protect us. You can do that by yourself. Right?
I wasnt a great a believer of GOD in the childhood. But then, my mother was a firm believer of GOD and as the environment around me was, I was also kind of forwarded towards those beliefs. But ultimately I realised the underlying meaning of the concept of GOD and that formed the base of my beliefs now. I also realised that each and every rituals we follow had an underlying and valid scientific reason behind that.
The whole concept of GOD was created to streamline the beliefs of man. It all comes down to our "Beliefs" in a round about way. If someone asked you to believe that you can do anything, you wouldnt believe that. Would you? That is the reason why our ancestors created GOD. They created GOD and told that he/she has all the great powers which you already had with you. So we started believing that if we pray or if we please the GOD he/she will use his powers to make good things happen for us. By praying you basically believe that GOD will take care of you. It is that belief that you keep on an external body which ultimately makes good things to happen to you. I say why do you have to have that belief on something external. Cant you do that on yourself. Are we not sophisticated enough to do that. I believe I am.
Do you really think that someone is up there in Heaven and listens to your prayers and makes things as we pray for??? I would say no. We make the things work the way we think it works. There is no external or supernatural power that decides how we lead our life. I dont have belief in the so called Super Natural Power of GOD. Humans have those powers. But no one realises it. Ofcourse I havent realised it yet. But trying to do it. GOD is just the name and shape we give to our beliefs. If you have belief in you, you need not have to think that GOD will save us or protect us. You can do that by yourself. Right?
I wasnt a great a believer of GOD in the childhood. But then, my mother was a firm believer of GOD and as the environment around me was, I was also kind of forwarded towards those beliefs. But ultimately I realised the underlying meaning of the concept of GOD and that formed the base of my beliefs now. I also realised that each and every rituals we follow had an underlying and valid scientific reason behind that.
The whole concept of GOD was created to streamline the beliefs of man. It all comes down to our "Beliefs" in a round about way. If someone asked you to believe that you can do anything, you wouldnt believe that. Would you? That is the reason why our ancestors created GOD. They created GOD and told that he/she has all the great powers which you already had with you. So we started believing that if we pray or if we please the GOD he/she will use his powers to make good things happen for us. By praying you basically believe that GOD will take care of you. It is that belief that you keep on an external body which ultimately makes good things to happen to you. I say why do you have to have that belief on something external. Cant you do that on yourself. Are we not sophisticated enough to do that. I believe I am.
1 Comments:
reading "The Power of Subconscious Mind" will be a give more insight into it..
Post a Comment
<< Home